Omega 60cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop
Omega brings a new must-have kitchen accessory to make your daily life easier. OCG64FFX Omega 60cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop is a perfect blend of form and function. The 60 cm gas cooktop has black glass and black aluminium finish. It is equipped with 4 burners made with cast iron trivets. The 4 burners allow you to cook more dishes at one time and the iron trivets enhance the durability of the cooktop. This gas cooktop features a wok burner for Asian-style cooking. The cooktop has hassle-free electric ignition that lights without using the flame. It uses natural or ULPG gas.
Made in Italy, the OCG64FFX 60cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop has the classic elements of Italian design that is both elegant and functional. The 60 cm gas cooktop has an easy installation mechanism. Simply, plug in the gas cooktop and you are ready to cook. It uses a maximum current of 10 amps.
- Striking Aesthetics: With a black glass and aluminium finish, the OCG64FFX gas cooktop adds a classy vibe to your kitchen while making sure it blends well with other kitchen appliances.
- Designed with 4 Burners: The exquisite 60 cm gas cooktop is installed with 4 burners to cook a bunch of dishes simultaneously in one go. It also has a dedicated work burner for Asian-style cooking.
- Easy Knob Controls: Omega 60cm 4 Burner Gas Cooktop has four silver finish knob controls in the front that allow easy access and management. The four knobs are quite efficient to make sure your cooking doesn’t stop.
- Durable Cast Iron Trivets: The burner gas cooktop is made with premium quality cast iron trivets to offer a long-lasting performance. The trivets are easy to clean so you maintain proper hygienic conditions.
- Electric Ignition: The 4 burner gas cooktop has an electric ignition reducing your pain of lighting it. This electric ignition will save you the hassle of investing in a lighter.
- Height (mm)- 55
- Width (mm)- 610
- Depth (mm)- 510
- Cut Out Width (mm)- 553
- Cut Out Depth (mm)- 473
- Cooktop Type- Gas
- Cooktop Size- 60cm
- Finish- Black Glass with Black Aluminium Finish
- Type of Controls- Knob - Silver
- Number of Burners- 4
- Power of Burners-
- Front Right- 4.1mj/hr
- Wok- 14.5mj/hr
- Rear Left- 7.1mj/hr
- Rear Right- 12mj/hr
- Gas Type- Natural/ULPG
- Installation Type- Flex and Plug
- Connection- 240V, 50Hz
- Location of Controls- Front
- Made in- Italy
- Ignition- Electronic
- Flame Failure Device- Yes
- Wok Burner- Yes
- Fish Burner- No
- ULPG Adaptable- Yes, Kit Supplied
- Maximum Current- 10 Amps
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
|Cut Out Width (mm)||553|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||473|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OCG64FFX is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.