Teco 4.1kW Reverse Cycle, Portable Air Conditioner
Keeping its home appliances on a user-friendly level, Teco has launched yet another air conditioner on par with the performance level and design. The TPO41HFWCT air conditioner is perfect for both cooling and heating purposes. The reverse cycle air conditioner can be used as a cooling device in summers and as a heating device in the winters. With a cooling capacity of 4.1 kW cooling capacity, it is perfect for rooms and areas measuring up to 30 m2. Its heating capacity lies at 3.4 kW.
The featured Wi-Fi connectivity along with a wireless remote control helps in controlling the air conditioner from a long range as well. Castors are installed on the bottom so that it can be rolled over easily when porting. Equipped with easy clean filters, this portable air conditioner is very easily maintained. The 24-hour timer eliminates the need for regular power switching.
- Easily Portable: Featuring roll-over castors on the bottom, the TPO41HFWCT air conditioner is quite easy to move from one place to another. The wheels help in moving the unit around the room when cooling requirements change.
- Reverse Cycle: This portable air conditioner works as both an air conditioner and a heater suitable for both winter and summer season. The unit gives a powerful performance in both cooling and heating the room while consuming very les energy.
- Easy Maintenance: Upkeeping and maintaining the Teco air conditioner is very convenient. The filters installed in this air conditioner are very easy to wash. The sleek outer surface can be cleaned by a simple wipe of a damp cloth.
- Dual Mount AC: The 4.1 kW AC can be simply placed on the floor in any corner of the house. Thanks to the window mount kit included in the set, the AC can be mounted window as well.
- User-Friendly: The wireless Wi-Fi connectivity combined with LED lit wireless remote control makes operating the dual mount AC very easy. The 24-hour timer eradicates the need for constant manual labor.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TPO41HFWCT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 715 mm
- Width (mm): 445 mm
- Depth (mm): 370 mm
- Cooling Capacity: 4.1 kW
- Heating Capacity: 3.4 kW
- Weight (kg): 36 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control, Window Kit
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- No. of fan speeds: 2
- Reverse Cycle
- Heating and Cooling function
- LED Display
- Washable filters
- Air Conditoner type: Mobile Air conditoner
|Air Conditoner type||Mobile Air conditoner|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||4.1|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||3.4|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TPO41HFWCT is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.