Westinghouse presents a perfectly designed stainless steel gas cooktop, which is a must-have kitchen appliance in the household. Westinghouse WHG646SB is an intricately designed cooktop that has state-of-the-art features to meet the requirements of most modern kitchen setups. The Westinghouse 60cm stainless steel gas cooktop features high-power wok burner that allows high heat setup to prepare delicious meals instantly. Adjust the flames with the intelligently designed dual valve control of the Westinghouse cooktop, this will allow you to go from boil to shimmer in a fraction of seconds. A complete LP Gas Conversion kit is provided that included stainless steel front controls cast iron trivet, is provided with the cooktop.
Westinghouse WHG646SB 60cm Gas Cooktop features FamilySafe Flame Failure Safety Device that is designed to shut off the gas supply in case if the cooktop is unexpectedly extinguished. This indeed helps to enhance the cooktop’s longevity and performance. Westinghouse easy-to-use cooktop sustains high temperature and gives an optimum performance every time.
- Smart Design: The Westinghouse gas cooktop is user-friendly and is designed with high powered wok burner on the left, for easy access to the pot that requires a little more attention.
- Tough Built: Westinghouse WHG646SB is designed to sustain high temperature and works perfectly for a long duration.
- FamilySafe Trivets: The provision of FamilySafe Trivets offers easy movement between the burners and is designed to cover a large surface area. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Bladed Knob Controls: To make it convenient for the user, bladed cooktop knobs are provided; the unique shape offers excellent grip.
- High-Power Wok burner: 17MJ/hr wok burner will allow you to instantly prepare delicious meals without any delay.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHG646SB
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Material: Stainless steel
- Accessories included: LPG conversion kit
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: Domestic warranty
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Trivets: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Wok burner
- Control type: Control knobs
- Wok burner with high-power
- Dual valve control
- Peace of mind with FamilySafe Trivets
- Easy ignite
- Left Front Zone - dual valve triple ring wok
- Left Rear Zone - semi-rapid
- Right Front Zone - simmer
- Right Rear Zone - rapid
- Total burner output - 43.2
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Connected load: 12 KW
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Flame failure protection||Yes|
|Maximum current rating||10 Amps|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Connected load||12 KW|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Material||Stainless Steel|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG646SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.